One of the assurances offered to WCCA families is that all employees profess a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, acknowledging Him as their Savior. Students at WCCA are surrounded by caring, Christian adults who seek to model a Christ-like attitude in every way.
- Our principal, Kristi McComas, graduated from Biola University with a Master's Degree in Education and has received ACSI's Lifetime Professional Principal Certificate. She joins the WCCA family with over 20 years experience in Christian education and part of her administrative background includes working with both ACSI and WASC for school accreditation and with the state of California's BTSA program, helping to mentor new teachers.
- Our vice principal and junior high department chairperson, Mike Jones, graduated from Bob Jones University in South Carolina with a bachelors degree in elementary education and a master’s degree in administration. He taught for three years outside of Chicago before returning to his home in the Bay Area. He has been at WCCA for more than 20 years and has received ACSI’s Lifetime Professional Elementary Certificate.
- Our intermediate department chairperson, Diana Jones, graduated from Bob Jones University in South Carolina with a bachelor’s degree in elementary education. Before coming to WCCA , Mrs. Jones taught elsewhere for four years and then was a substitute teacher while helping to raise four boys. She also has received ACSI’s Elementary Teacher’s Certificate.
- Our primary department chairperson, Meggie Phillips, went to college in Germany where she graduated with a degree in early childhood and elementary education. She taught in Nuremberg before moving to the United States. She also has received ACSI’s Elementary Teacher’s Certificate and has been teaching at WCCA for 35 years.
- Our athletic director and junior high teacher, Damon Duncan, graduated from CSU Hayward with a bachelors degree in history; he has also received ACSI's Middle School Teaching Certificate. For the last 20 years, he has been coaching and teaching.